Ahh I want to give a HUGE thank you to Rachel at A Bookworm’s Paradise for nominating me for this! I love her blog and all of her thoughts on everything she reads! Even her answers were great and got me to laugh (especially the gifs) (you can see her answers here)
So let’s get started, shall we?
- Link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
- What are your other hobbies besides reading?
As I think I’ve mentioned 100 times, I have a dog. A rather high energy dog (which is half the reason I can’t seem to keep to my schedule). So I like to go out on hikes and swims with her. Every weekend we go on a 5+ mile hike, which I always find fun. I also like to embroider and collage journal. But those are definitely when I’m doing particularly good with my attention span. Which has not been that way since March.
2. If you could write a book about ANYTHING, what would you write about? (you’ve to assume people WILL read your book, even if the theme is a little
I would write about how humans are selfish creatures. Everybody wants to call other people selfish, but no one wants to admit that we, as a species, are an inherently selfish species. Past survival, we are just selfish.
3. Which is a series you could binge-watch forever?
I have three answers, which may be cheating, but I’m doing it anyway! The first is Schitt’s Creek. It’s my feel good show. I put it on when I’m not feeling my best, and even as background sound I feel better. Survivor, because there’s so many seasons and I love watching the contestants interact. And finally, Bones. Because that was my dad and I’s favorite show, and I love the crime solving.
4. Spell your name out with books that you loved. (Eg. I would start with R- Ravaana by Amish Tripathi and continue with A C H E and L)
Oh goodness… N is for Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo, I is for I Crawl Through It by A. S. King, C is for Choke by Chuck Palahniuk, O is for Orange (volume 1) by Ichigo Takano, L is for Landline by Rainbow Rowell, E is for Eon(and Eona) by Alison Goodman.
5. If you could time travel either to the making of the earth/beginning of life or to the destruction of earth/ending of all life, which one would you choose?
I would choose the beginning of Earth. I would love to see how it all happened, and honestly getting eaten by something back then wouldn’t be too bad!
6. What would the name of your autobiography/biography/biopic be?
“The Girl who Survived Via Mediocrity”
7. Which is your favourite ice cream flavour?
Moose tracks or Mint Chocolate Chip! I’m a basic child at heart!
- Do you have a favorite star/constellation?
- What’s something you’ve always wanted to try (hobby, food, etc.)
- What is a book you’re most scared to read?
- What’s your favorite plant?
- Do you have a dream job?
- What’s a random fun fact?
- What book has your absolute favorite book cover?
IdleEmma @ Rambles by the Puddleside
Ceridwen @ Illuminating the Fool’s Mirror
Emily @ Books with Raven
Chiara @ heavenlybookish
Hannah @ Echoes in an Empty Room
Rosina @ Lace and Dagger Books
Samantha and Amber @ Bibliomavens
M.T.Wilson @ The Last Book on the Left
Rafaela @ The Portuguese Bibliophile